FAQ About Hypnosis
‘How many sessions will I need?’
- Dealing with or letting go of your issue should really only take one or two sessions ~ well that’s our experience! Sometimes our clients take a little longer as they ensure the side effects of coming off medication (only as directed by your doctor) are minimized or eliminated. I guess they want a safety net and we’re always here for them and that’s okay.
‘What does it cost to find out if Hypnotherapy is for me?’
- There’s only one real way to find out and that’s to come along for an initial consultation and meet us in person and be comfortable we’re right for you. Only you can make that decision.It’s important to us that, before you make your choice, you have all your questions answered in person, feel really comfortable that we are right for each other and that’s why we invite you to a initial consultation.The only cost of this is 20 minutes of your time! and we will also give you a complimentary hypnosis CD whatever you decide.
Following your first session with us we will give you our specially extended deep hypnosis CD.
‘What is hypnosis or trance?’
Hypnosis or trance is a state of profound comfort in which you allow yourself to enter. Some people experience hypnosis as being in that very comfortable relaxed state you have experienced just before you become fully awake from sleeping – not quite awake and not quite asleep.
‘Will I lose control?’
- Hypnosis will enable you to enter into a deep state of relaxation and comfort in which you will become even more aware of you surroundings and what you are doing. Control stays with you totally.
‘What if I don’t come out of hypnosis?’
- This is just not possible – remember control stays totally with you. You will simply return to your normal awake state feeling refreshed and with a great sense of achievement.
‘Will I reveal private issues under hypnosis?’
- You are fully under your own control and it is just not possible to force anyone in hypnosis to act against his or her will. We at Bournemouthhypnotherapy.co.uk also believe that therapy can be achieved entirely without content should you so wish. Anything you wish to remain private, with us, shall remain so.
Hypnosis & Hypnotherapy & NLP
What is NLP?
- Some people call NLP the study of excellence. It began with the work of highly talented and successful therapists such as Milton H Erickson and Virginia Satir. NLP offers many tools to make fast, comfortable and effective changes to match your needs in the areas you wish to address – changes which will assist your personal growth and above all enhance your place in the world and your role in life now and in the future.
- Dream – Create – Excel
- Therapy using NLP and the power of hypnosis enhances the speed of your desired changes, making them both comfortable and empowering. Your unconscious mind can only work in your best interests and safety and when we work with this your limits are limitless.
- Dream – Create – Excel
- Freeing you of phobias, fears, unwanted habits such as smoking, eating disorders slimming, insomnia and anything you wish to be different we at Bournemouth Hypnotherapy will work with you, guide you and support you to change quickly and comfortably.
- Dream – Create – ExcelThe speed at which you change, to be the you that you desire, will be as quick as you are able to do so.
We at Bournemouth Hypnotherapy Clinic ask that you do this with the minimum of visits and then tell your friends about us!
We Dream – We Create -We Excel