Dealing with Eating Disorders, Bulimia, Anorexia and Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
Chris & Paul – The Bournemouth Hypnotherapy Clinic
We have helped so many people like you, with our personally developed hypnotherapy and hypnosis processes. We have helped people like yourself overcome eating and emotional issues. The majority of our clients have experienced this in as little as 2 or 3 sessions.
I know everyone say I look alright but that’s not how I feel or see myself.
I just don’t feel in control – I just don’t like the way I feel.
We are totaly confident we can help you, although if you expect us to wave a magic wand and you’re sorted then you may well be dissapointed. We are great hypnotherapists not magicians – it will take effort and energy from us and you and together, and together we will get you what you want.
We have seen our clients, with a little help from us, make magical changes to their lives from letting go of 15 years of clinical depression in 3 sessions, letting go of addictons to alcohol and drugs in 2 and 3 sessions and so many more examples as our testimonial pages show. In fact we very rarely see clients for more than 3 sessions.
If you want to change the way you feel quickly & comfortably,
whilst being understood and supported,
click here & arrange a complimentary consultation.
You deserve it!!!
“The session was inspiring. The time line therapy brought up images I thought could never be made positive – but with your guidance I returned to them and they had changed into something fun and joyful. I’m very excited about what these changes can mean to my life. Thank you.” S B (Bottisham)
There’s only one real way to find out how we can help you..
Come along to our complimentary initial consultation and meet us in person and be comfortable we’re right for you. Call us on 01202 429 309 or email us by clicking here.
Emotions play such a large part in the way we try to control ourselves. It may be a feeling of guilt, anger, sadness, low self esteem, a belief (probably not even yours- well not originally).
We at Bournemouth Hypnotherapy Clinic understand that anyone experiencing Bulimia, anorexia, irritable bowel syndrome ( IBS ), food allergies and weight management can have that feeling of being isolated, alone and of not being understood.
But it doesn’t have to be that way.
We’re here to help you feel the way you want to be and be healthy.
There are so many wonderful ways to make your whole life better than through food and eating (or lack of) and we can help you find them and increase your self esteem in being the real you and enjoying being you again.
With empathy, our passion and belief in you using hypnosis, hypnotherapy, NLP, Time Line Therapy and FUN (yes you can have fun and enjoy the process) we believe will support and contribute to your comfortable change. Use our skills to assist you to become the real you.
Some example of eating disorders:
What are the signs?
Do you find that you:
- Don’t like the way you see yourself, even though others tell you different?
- Constantly think about your weight and body shape?
- Eat less and less?
- Exercise more and more, to burn off calories?
- Keep losing weight, even when you are well below a safe weight for your age and height?
- Smoke more or chew gum to keep your weight down height?
- Have less interest in sex?
- If you are female has your monthly menstrual periods become irregular or stopped.
- If you are a male do you have problems with erections or experiencing shrinking of your testicles.
What are the signs?
Do you find that you:
- Are concerned increasingly more about your weight and think about it constantly?
- Are obsessed with your body and your weight?
- Find that food and dieting are dominating your thoughts constantly?
- Are afraid that when you start eating, you wont be able to stop?
- Eat until you feel sick?
- Feel guilty, ashamed, or depressed after you eat?
- Make yourself vomit after eating?
- Take laxatives as a means to control your weight?
- Binge eat of have cycles of binge eating?
- Constantly be thinking of ways that you can use up or lose calories?
- If you are a female experience irregular menstrual periods?
Hypnotherapy at The Bournemouth Hypnotherapy Clinic
Dream ~ Create ~ Excel